Your career in Data Analytics starts today!
Empower with the skills and confidence to tackle data-driven opportunities
The fusion of big data, machine learning, and technologies like cloud services, IoT, and mobile devices has opened significant business opportunities. Analytics now offers a competitive edge, but leaders must overcome challenges in technology, talent, and cultural integration to truly benefit. This intensive Four-Month Diploma equips you with skills and confidence to leverage data for organizational growth. Learn practical applications through lectures, case studies, and discussions to enhance decision-making in your department or organization.
Python Foundations for Big Data Analytics
- Python setup and Jupyter Notebook
- Python’s history and basics
- Numerical data analysis and arrays
- Simplified numerical concepts for ML
Big Data Wrangling
- Evolution of Big Data Analytics
- EDA and data preparation
- MetaData in Data Lake Management
Big Data Management with NoSQL
- NoSQL databases and data silos
- MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Neo4J
- NoSQL case studies in industries
Machine Learning for Big Data
- ML basics and algorithms
- Use cases in small and big data
- Hands-on with algorithms
Infrastructure for Real-Time Big Data Analytics
- Technologies for real-time analytics
- Lambda, Kappa, Spark, Storm, Kafka
- Real-time analytics use cases and value
- Developing in-house infrastructure
Future benefits of a Big Data Analytics diploma program.
High Demand: Growing demand for skilled professionals in data analytics.
Versatile Career Paths: Opportunities in diverse industries such as finance, healthcare, marketing, etc.
Competitive Edge: Sets you apart in a competitive job market.
Innovation Opportunities: Opens doors to participate in and drive technological innovations.
Salary Potential: Potential for competitive salaries as a result of specialized skills.
Global Relevance: Applicable across borders, providing opportunities for both local and international employment.
Adaptability: Equips you with skills that are adaptable to evolving technological landscapes.
Continuous Learning: Establishes a foundation for ongoing learning to stay current in the field.
Problem-Solving Skills: Develops strong analytical and problem-solving skills crucial in data-driven decision-making.
Career Advancement: Provides a pathway for career growth and advancement in the field.
Industry Recognition: Enhances your professional profile with a recognized qualification in a critical field.
- Upon enrollment, a fee of Rs. 1500/- is applicable.
- Upon receipt of the enrollment fee, the date for an on-campus test/ interview will be scheduled & informed via email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified of their selection through email.
- Program fee PKR 230,000/- (excluding SST), is required to be submitted prior to the commencement of classes.
- A special incentive of 15% discount is available for those who choose to pay the full program fee in advance.
-We provide a flexible installment plan that consists of three payments:
- The initial installment amount is 90,000.
- The second installment amount is 70,000. and,
- The third installment amounts to 70,000.
- 4-Months program
- Scheduled as a weekend program, classes are held on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Saturday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Graduates are preferred.
- It is essential for program participants to fulfill the requirement of clearing the program fee.
- Non-compliance with fee payment may result in termination from the program.
MR. AZIZ MEHMOOD FAROOQI is an experienced trainer for the Diploma in Big Data Analytics program. He holds a Master of Computer Science degree and is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Karachi. With a strong educational background and professional experience, Mr. Aziz brings valuable expertise to the program.
DR. AFFAN ALIM
Dr. Muhammad Affan Alim has 16 years of teaching, research, and development experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, pattern classification, computer vision, Optimization of models, and statistical & mathematical analysis. He also has several years of professional experience in software development in Pakistan and the United Kingdom (UK). He has developed several industry-based projects.
MR. SOHAIL IMRAN
For more than 18 years, Mr. Sohail Imran is conducting training and workshops for databases (SQL and NoSQL), Big Data Infrastructure, and Machine Learning to different institutes, universities, and the corporate sector. More than 8 years of professional experience in Big Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Mining, Data Warehousing, and DBMS (SQL and NoSQL). Providing consultancy in designing and developing Big Data Analytics platforms using Java, RapideMiner, Radoop, Python, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm, etc.