Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool essential for managing and presenting data in today's working environment. Advanced excel allows people to manage a large amount of data with the help of calculation, pivot tables, graphing, and many more features. Many jobs require advanced excel skills to have better decision making.
With the advanced excel skills, you will be able to manage and analyze data in right manner in short span of time. Whether you are a businessmen, financial analyst, professional accountant or banker, it is really going to be beneficial and save lots of efforts.
Successful participates will receive advanced Excel certification from IBA - CICT Department.
PKR 18,000/- Exclusive of 5% SST
Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend the Amazon Workshop to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with business skills."
Extremely informative & amazing workshop. We hope to participate in more workshops like this in future."
Business Intelligence and Big Data Visualization is an excellent training program for researchers. Especially, the style of teaching of Sir Imran Batada is extra-ordinary. I really enjoyed it!"
- Overview of advanced functions
- Conditional formatting
- Data validation
- Logical and lookup functions
- Array functions
- What if analysis
- Reporting with power pivot
- Create and manage macros
- Data visualization with graphs and charts
- Overview of VBA
- Dashboard reporting
Digital marketing course aims at providing participants with a well-defined set of digital skills which can be utilized by client-side marketing teams, digital and integrated agencies. The program will help in driving strategy and tactical solutions for enterprise e-commerce businesses, B2B & B2C businesses, communications and public relations agencies, businesses managed by owners, and web marketing organisations.
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix
- Understand how digital marketing can be used to increase sales and to grow businesses
- Understand the fundamentals of the digital marketing
- Understand the elements of the digital marketing plan
- Understand how to get to online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives
Who should apply?
This advanced Microsoft Excel training course is intended for anyone who currently uses Excel for handling data from any business stream. The participants are required to be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel and computing skills.
Candidates preferably having a bachelor's degree are eligible to apply.
Exclusive of 5% SST
Mr. Ehtasham Uddin
Mr. Ehtasham Uddin is an Associate Cost Management Accountant (ACMA) and holds a Master of Computer Science degree. He is currently serving as a Partner with Suntax Finact & Co (a professional tax & financial services firm). He has an exposure of over 8 years in corporate finance and advisory services during which period he remained associated with developing different projects feasibility, business valuation and financial modeling.
Furthermore, he also has more than 10 years of teaching experience in the field of Accounting and Financial Reporting, Management Accounting & Financial Management. He has conducted various workshop and training modules, especially in Computerized Accounting. He is also Microsoft Excel Certified.
2 Day Workshop
9:00am – 5:00pm