This workshop covers all the aspects and essentials of Agile Software Development which refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. Agile methods or Agile processes generally promote a disciplined project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation, a leadership philosophy that encourages teamwork, self-organization and accountability, a set of engineering best practices intended to allow for rapid delivery of high-quality software, and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goals.
One of the most important topic to cover in this workshop is Scrum, which is distinguished from other agile processes by specific concepts and practices, divided into the three categories of Roles, Artifacts, and Time Boxes.
PKR 30,000/- Exclusive of 5% SST
Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend the Amazon Workshop to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with business skills."
Extremely informative & amazing workshop. We hope to participate in more workshops like this in future."
Business Intelligence and Big Data Visualization is an excellent training program for researchers. Especially, the style of teaching is extra-ordinary. I really enjoyed it!"
- Review of Basic Accounting Concepts and Accounting Cycle
- Introduction to SAP S4 HANA System, Architecture and User interfaces
- Navigation in SAP S4 HANA System
- Introduction to ERP Financials in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in General Ledger Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in of Accounts Payable Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in of Accounts Receivables Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in Fixed Asset Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in Cost Center Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
Following objectives are expected to realize from this course:
- To enable students, understand integrated components of Accounting Information System of a business organization
- To understand and have an exposure to business process in ERP accounting environment using SAP S4 HANA System
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
- Increase the quality of the deliverables.
- Cope better with change (and expect the changes).
- Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them.
- Be more in control of the project schedule and state.
Who should apply?
- Traditional project managers willing to switch in Agile.
- Software engineers/QA/IT team members switching in Agile.
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting
- An interest in the subject
PKR 30,000/- Exclusive of 5% SST
Mr. Mustafa Shiraz Ahmed
Mr. Mustafa Shiraz Ahmed is currently working with the State Bank of Pakistan in the capacity of Joint Director / Divisional Head – Cyber Incident Response Division. With a working and training experience of 20+ years in IT and Cybersecurity, Mr. Mustafa specializes in the fields of Information Security, IT Governance, Digital Forensics and Penetration Testing. He is a PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council Certified Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, and ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor. He holds an MS/M.Phil. degree in Computer Science from SZABIST, and is an MBA Gold Medalist from IBA. He has conducted numerous trainings and workshops on Information Security and is well versed with a diverse range of Information Security domains including IT Security Policy Design and Development, Technology Governance, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment, Penetration Testing, Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Digital Forensics, BCP & Disaster Recovery, Application Security Testing and Network Security.
- Saturday & Sunday (10 am – 01 pm & 2 pm – 5 pm)