The Digital Marketing diploma aims at providing training to wide range of professionals. Being cornerstone certification, the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing can give you the exposure to digital marketing specialists, from Social Media Marketing and Mobile Marketing to PPC Marketing, Email Marketing, and SEO. People who are looking for change in direction in their careers or the marketing newbies who want to make the switch to digitalization can take benefits from this diploma.
Rs.1041/ per credit hour*
Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend the Amazon Workshop to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with business skills."
Extremely informative & amazing workshop. We hope to participate in more workshops like this in future."
Business Intelligence and Big Data Visualization is an excellent training program for researchers. Especially, the style of teaching of Sir Imran Batada is extra-ordinary. I really enjoyed it!"
- Digital Marketing StrategiesThe coursework deals with planning direct marketing activities. It focuses on the basics of marketing and helps you to understand how it has changed with the rise of the digital marketplace. The coursework lets you delve into the world of email marketing and discover its importance in the online marketing mix. Identification and evaluation of marketing opportunities is another subject area. This subject is designed to equip you with the knowledge to develop your online marketing strategy across websites and social destinations. Learn the fundamentals of a digital ecosystem as well as how to execute your website and content marketing strategy, plus the design and development of an integrated marketing communication plan.
- Social Media MarketingBeing an integral component in almost all successful marketing strategies, the role of social media in promoting businesses cannot be ignored in any way. The ever-increased emphasis on social media strategies calls for a training program for marketing professionals and organizations to utilized social media platforms in the most effective way. This course helps student to understand the latest trends of social media and successfully implement the strategies and get the desired outcomes through case studies, interactive sessions, and class exercises. The course also aims at how to choose appropriate platforms and generate effective social media content.
- Managing Digital ChannelsToday's world is aptly called as digital word where digital technology is affecting almost every aspect of our lives. Same is the case with businesses which can be promoted, marketed, and extended through properly utilizing digital channels. However, it is critically important to choose the correct channel and then manage them so that maximum amount of benefit could be achieved. This course teaches techniques to do effective Budgeting for channels. The course work also focuses on the strategies for improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and more engaging PPC campaigns.
- Data AnalyticsThis hands-on course will unleash the power of data visualization in business analytics of data. Participants will learn about the evolution of BI from small to big data use cases. Hands-on session will be conducted with state of the art BI tools (PowerBI, Qlikview etc.) Participants will actually learn how to translate data to value through simple, interactive, and action-oriented visualizations.
- Industry ProjectThe course gives students an insight into the operation of their field of study and develop an understanding of their profession in a professional context. By enabling students to observe the day-to-day operations of an organisation and to prepare a research project based on these observations, with the guidance of a work place and academic supervisor, students will develop a critical perspective of their profession. Students will attend pre and post placement classes to guide the development of their research project, the sourcing of their host organisation and the protocols associated with the placement.
Digital marketing course aims at providing participants with a well-defined set of digital skills which can be utilized by client-side marketing teams, digital and integrated agencies. The program will help in driving strategy and tactical solutions for enterprise e-commerce businesses, B2B & B2C businesses, communications and public relations agencies, businesses managed by owners, and web marketing organisations.
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix
- Understand how digital marketing can be used to increase sales and to grow businesses
- Understand the fundamentals of the digital marketing
- Understand the elements of the digital marketing plan
- Understand how to get to online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives
Who should apply?
- Marketing Assistants
- Marketing Officers
- Sales Personnel
- Marketing Managers
Anyone interested in learning how to incorporate digital marketing and strategies into their current strategy.
Candidates preferably having a bachelor's degree are eligible to apply.
Program Fees: PKR 125,000/- (Exclusive of SST) (excluding all applicable taxes)
10% discount is offered if full fee is paid in advance
|Advance Payment Schedule||Total|
|Total fee in Advance||PKR 106,250|
|Installments Payment Schedule||Total|
|Total Fee (if paid in 4 equal installments)||PKR 31,250||PKR 31,250||PKR 31,250||PKR 31,250||PKR 125,000|
Processing fees, Test and Exam Fees, Diploma and Transcript. Fees do not include course material, books and stationery.
Admission fees PKR 1000/-
Payment is due upon receipt of the acceptance of participants to the program along with the invoice.
Please ensure that the payment reaches the CICT Office before commencement of the program because seat in the class will only be reserved once the fee is received.
Payment can be made via cheque / bank draft payable to the "Institute of Business Administration, Karachi" at the following address:
Center for Information & Communication Technology (CICT)
IBA, City Campus, Garden/Kayani Shaheed Road, Karachi.
For online payments via credit cards: https://onlinepayment.iba.edu.pk/
Mr. Adil Tanveer
Mr. Adil Tanveer (IBA Alumnus of 2009) is a marketing professional associated with the Pharmaceutical and Retail textile sector for more than a decade. Along with launching new brands, he has successfully executed campaigns with Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and conducted presentations on interactive online learning platforms for health care professionals on a pan-Pakistan level.
Mr. Adil has completed Digital Marketing Specialization (Online) from the University of Illinois and is a visiting faculty at IBA for Digital Marketing.
Mr. Asif Iqbal
Asif Iqbal is a Serial Entrepreneur and Growth Hacker, who has been working since 2001 in the Digital Media Marketing & Advertising Industry. He is currently leading a digital marketing agency in Pakistan and is also Chairman of the Advisory Board at Digital Marketing Association Pakistan. He has been associated with IBA University since 2019 as Visiting Faculty. Asif Iqbal has been providing digital marketing training since 2003 and he has been associated with Multiple Universities as Visiting Faculty since 2010 and trained over 16000 digital marketing professionals worldwide, most of his trained students are now leading their own Digital Marketing Agencies, and he is an international trainer, who has also conducted training & workshops in various countries around the world. He has worked for State Bank, GEO Network, ARY Network, TCS, Pakistan Navy, Lotte Chemical, Rizwan Moazzam, Phone Book, Pukar Foundation, and Tradekey.
Mr. Syed Anns Ali
Mr. Syed Anns Ali. A well-rounded digital marketing professional having over five years of experience in the world of online marketing. An IT marketing professional having years of extensive experience in different Digital Marketing channels i.e. SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SMO (Social Media Optimization), ORM (Online Reputation Management), PPC (Google Adwords, Bing Adwords), Lead Generation, Adwords campaign management, Blogging (Corporate and Personal), web development and design. He is a recognized expert on customizing web analytics and tag management solutions to improve the entire "life cycle" of data collection, processing, and reporting. His main areas of expertise lie with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Top Tier organizations like appcast.io, Arizona State University, and Adidas have appointed him as a Data Enrichment Professional over the past couple of years. He is a partner and co-founder at AT&R, a fullservice digital agency as well as Digital Growth Factor, which is a digital services boutique.
Ms. Resham J. Rajper
Resham J. Rajper is an MBA and has been in the field of teaching and training for the last four years. She has been associated with multiple programs and universities. She has worked with different brands on their social media management and their strategies. Resham J. Rajper as a trainer has played a key role in the launching of multiple startups on different digital platforms and has trained entrepreneurs, working professionals, and students. She has trained 500 plus people and has many of her.
Dr. Khadija Malik Bari
- Associate Professor at Institute of Business Administration, Karachi (Mar-2021 to PRESENT)
- Assistant Professor at Institute of Business Administration, Karachi (Jan-2018 to Mar-2021
- PhD (Business Administration), Strathclyde University, Glasgow – 1998
Mr. Faisal Sheikh
Faisal Sheikh has been affiliated with the IBA for over the past 5 years. He is currently serving as the Chief Executive Officer at the Jack of Digital, partners of TikTok, Eskimi & Spider Labs in Pakistan. With a vital and extensive pedigree in Digital Marketing, Faisal Sheikh has a track record of leading businesses and organizations towards new heights.
He has previously served in leadership capacities with leading media buying houses, managing international markets. He has successfully created opportunities for business diversification in multiple capacities.
Ms. Ayesha Javed
Ms. Ayesha a Digital Evangelist skilled in developing and implementing digital strategies, has over 14 years of corporate, consulting & training experience in diversified fields of marketing, digital marketing, management, consumer research, strategy & transformation across various industries like FMCG, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Banking & Advertising. She is an avid entrepreneur and a visiting faculty at IBA and other leading universities.
She has an MBA degree with majors in Marketing & MIS from Institute of Business Administration Karachi supplemented by International certifications and courses in digital marketing from Columbia Business School, Google and Facebook.
- Four Months
- Saturday & Sunday