This workshop covers all aspects of Ethical Hacking and Information Security, which facilitates one to be an expert in Information Security. You will gain knowledge of hacking and how to guard your system against hackers. An Ethical Hacker applies the knowledge of hacking in an ethical and responsible way to protect individuals, corporations and nations against existing vulnerabilities. The objective of this workshop is to help you master an ethical hacking practice that can be applied during penetration testing or ethical hacking assignments. By the end of the workshop, you will be shaped up with hacking skills that are highly in demand and aim to give Technocrats a basic knowledge of hacking, including how to protect yourself and your assets from cybercriminals.
PKR 17,000/- Exclusive of 5% SST
Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend the Amazon Workshop to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with business skills."
Extremely informative & amazing workshop. We hope to participate in more workshops like this in future."
Business Intelligence and Big Data Visualization is an excellent training program for researchers. Especially, the style of teaching is extra-ordinary. I really enjoyed it!"
- Review of Basic Accounting Concepts and Accounting Cycle
- Introduction to SAP S4 HANA System, Architecture and User interfaces
- Navigation in SAP S4 HANA System
- Introduction to ERP Financials in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in General Ledger Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in of Accounts Payable Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in of Accounts Receivables Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in Fixed Asset Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
- Business Processes in Cost Center Accounting in SAP S4 HANA
Following objectives are expected to realize from this course:
- To enable students, understand integrated components of Accounting Information System of a business organization
- To understand and have an exposure to business process in ERP accounting environment using SAP S4 HANA System
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
- Information Security Threats and Attack Vectors
- Hacking Concepts, Types, and Phases
- Setup of Kali Linux on Virtual Box Environment
- Foot-printing & Reconnaissance
- Open source Intelligence tools
- Google Hacking and Google Dorks
- Scanning Networks & Enumeration techniques
- Steganography techniques
- Phishing, Trojan & Viruses
- Session Hijacking
- Social Engineering Attacks
- E-Mail Spoofing
- Windows Systems Hacking
- Android Hacking
- WIFI Hacking
- Pakistan Cyber Crime Law
Who should apply?
- I.T Professionals having hands-on knowledge of computer and interest towards Information Security/Cyber Security Domain.
- Entrepreneurs who want to secure their virtual business gates and data base from cyber criminals.
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting
- An interest in the subject
PKR 17,000/- Exclusive of 5% SST
Mr. Mustafa Shiraz Ahmed
Mr. Mustafa Shiraz Ahmed is currently working with the State Bank of Pakistan in the capacity of Joint Director / Divisional Head – Cyber Incident Response Division. With a working and training experience of 20+ years in IT and Cybersecurity, Mr. Mustafa specializes in the fields of Information Security, IT Governance, Digital Forensics and Penetration Testing. He is a PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council Certified Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, and ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor. He holds an MS/M.Phil. degree in Computer Science from SZABIST, and is an MBA Gold Medalist from IBA. He has conducted numerous trainings and workshops on Information Security and is well versed with a diverse range of Information Security domains including IT Security Policy Design and Development, Technology Governance, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment, Penetration Testing, Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Digital Forensics, BCP & Disaster Recovery, Application Security Testing and Network Security.
- Saturday & Sunday (10am – 01pm & 2pm – 5pm)