IBA CICT brings to you the opportunity to enhance your photography skills in the most exceptional workshop conducted by the maestro of Photography Mr. Shoaib Ali. With a vision to deliver an extensive learning environment and hands on experience.
PKR 5000/- (5%sst)
- Fashion and Modeling Photography.
- Product Photography with art direction.
- Ecommerce and Online product photography.
- Poster designing techniques.
- Photography Editing.
Digital marketing course aims at providing participants with a well-defined set of digital skills which can be utilized by client-side marketing teams, digital and integrated agencies. The program will help in driving strategy and tactical solutions for enterprise e-commerce businesses, B2B & B2C businesses, communications and public relations agencies, businesses managed by owners, and web marketing organisations.
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix
- Understand how digital marketing can be used to increase sales and to grow businesses
- Understand the fundamentals of the digital marketing
- Understand the elements of the digital marketing plan
- Understand how to get to online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives
Who should apply?
This advanced Microsoft Excel training course is intended for anyone who currently uses Excel for handling data from any business stream. The participants are required to be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel and computing skills.
School, College, University Faculty, Educators.
Includes: Hands on practice, guidance, meal, and certificate.
1- MS Word.
2- MS Excel.
3- MS Power Point.
4- Digital Marketing.
5- Creative Graphics Designing
Dates & Duration
Last Date To apply: 5-june-2022
Starting from: 13-June-2022
Ending Date: 18-June-2022
Timing: Monday to Saturday 09am to 02pm.