This 6- week Certificate Program will help teenagers on focusing and developing new skills related to Adobe Photoshop CC, Microsoft Word & Excel. The course will provide them in-depth learning opportunity of the 3 software and develop an understanding for it which is required in today's digital age. Furthermore, this opportunity will prove to be vital in future as these skills will become a required standard for everyone, so get yourself enrolled and make your summer vacations fruitful.
PKR 10000/- 5%SST
- Basics MS Word.
- Basics MS Excel.
- Creative Graphics Designing
Following objectives are expected to realize from this course:
- To enable students, understand integrated components of Accounting Information System of a business organization
- To understand and have an exposure to business process in ERP accounting environment using SAP S4 HANA System
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
- Make Reports, Presentations, Dashboard, and data analysis.
- Image Editing, Image manipulation, Logo Designing, and Photography.
- Work with basic Features of word.
- Create and Display documents using Various views.
- Learn a range of front formatting techniques, Mail merging, Document automation.
- Work effectively with features that effect the page layout of your document.
Who should apply?
Students: Grade 8 to 12
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting
- An interest in the subject
PKR 10000/- 5% SST
Mr. Mustafa Shiraz Ahmed
Mr. Mustafa Shiraz Ahmed is currently working with the State Bank of Pakistan in the capacity of Joint Director / Divisional Head – Cyber Incident Response Division. With a working and training experience of 20+ years in IT and Cybersecurity, Mr. Mustafa specializes in the fields of Information Security, IT Governance, Digital Forensics and Penetration Testing. He is a PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council Certified Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, and ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor. He holds an MS/M.Phil. degree in Computer Science from SZABIST, and is an MBA Gold Medalist from IBA. He has conducted numerous trainings and workshops on Information Security and is well versed with a diverse range of Information Security domains including IT Security Policy Design and Development, Technology Governance, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment, Penetration Testing, Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Digital Forensics, BCP & Disaster Recovery, Application Security Testing and Network Security.
Dates & Duration
Last Date To apply: 5-june-2022
Starting from: 15-June-2022
Ending Date: 13-August-2022
Timing: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10am to 02pm.