This workshop focuses on the transformation of data into value-added information: where to source it, how to coordinate it, and how to improve and communicate it as a scientific understanding to help business decision-making.
Effective implementation of the Business Intelligence (BI) program results in better business decisions and increased success in achieving the objectives.
In this workshop, participants can learn the data models and relationships. In addition, participants could prepare data using advanced techniques. This course introduces modern approaches to data analysis and reporting. The hands-on session will be conducted with state-of-the-art BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
Successful participates will receive Business Intelligence and big data visualization certification from IBA - CICT Department.
PKR/- 25,000 Exclusive of 5% SST
Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend the Amazon Workshop to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with business skills."
Extremely informative & amazing workshop. We hope to participate in more workshops like this in future."
Business Intelligence and Big Data Visualization is an excellent training program for researchers. Especially, the style of teaching of Sir Imran Batada is extra-ordinary. I really enjoyed it!"
- Create real-time dashboards
- How to prepare and publish data and report to the BI tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI)
- Visualize data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of your reports
- Create and share dashboards based on reports in Power BI desktop and Excel
- Use natural language queries
- Use the techniques to transform data by filter, merge and append datasets
- Use the variety of datasets that can be used to extract values
- Develop understanding on data models and relationships
Digital marketing course aims at providing participants with a well-defined set of digital skills which can be utilized by client-side marketing teams, digital and integrated agencies. The program will help in driving strategy and tactical solutions for enterprise e-commerce businesses, B2B & B2C businesses, communications and public relations agencies, businesses managed by owners, and web marketing organisations.
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix
- Understand how digital marketing can be used to increase sales and to grow businesses
- Understand the fundamentals of the digital marketing
- Understand the elements of the digital marketing plan
- Understand how to get to online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives
Who should apply?
The workshop is specifically designed for:
- Business, Finance, Sales, HR & Marketing Professionals
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Research Analysts
- Staff from any function who need to learn and apply data analysis techniques
Candidates preferably having a bachelor's degree are eligible to apply.
Exclusive of 5% SST
Mr. Ehtasham Uddin
Mr. Ehtasham Uddin is an Associate Cost Management Accountant (ACMA) and holds a Master of Computer Science degree. He is currently serving as a Partner with Suntax Finact & Co (a professional tax & financial services firm). He has an exposure of over 8 years in corporate finance and advisory services during which period he remained associated with developing different projects feasibility, business valuation and financial modeling.
Furthermore, he also has more than 10 years of teaching experience in the field of Accounting and Financial Reporting, Management Accounting & Financial Management. He has conducted various workshop and training modules, especially in Computerized Accounting. He is also Microsoft Excel Certified.
9:00am – 5:00pm