The workshop is an intensive, two-day interactive program designed to prepare professionals and impart them knowledge on the principles of IT Audit. Information and Information Technology are amongst the key resources of the modern enterprise. Effectively controlled IT environment is essential not just for IT systems: it serves the administrative, accounting, operating and information management systems as well. The premium on effective control in a fast-moving IT-dependent business world is not easy to discharge. Business IT is getting increasingly complex and difficult to understand. In such a situation IT audit forms an essential part of business to measure the effective use of IT in an organization by ranking how well it identifies and meets specified objectives so as to achieve success and competitive age in the business. This workshop focuses on the key areas of IT Audit Management techniques and includes lectures and group discussions. The workshop is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in information systems auditing, control or security.
PKR 24,000/- Exclusive of 5% SST
Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend the Amazon Workshop to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with business skills."
Extremely informative & amazing workshop. We hope to participate in more workshops like this in future."
Business Intelligence and Big Data Visualization is an excellent training program for researchers. Especially, the style of teaching of Sir Imran Batada is extra-ordinary. I really enjoyed it!"
- The process of Auditing Information Systems
- IT Risk Identification
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Protection of Information Assets
Digital marketing course aims at providing participants with a well-defined set of digital skills which can be utilized by client-side marketing teams, digital and integrated agencies. The program will help in driving strategy and tactical solutions for enterprise e-commerce businesses, B2B & B2C businesses, communications and public relations agencies, businesses managed by owners, and web marketing organisations.
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix
- Understand how digital marketing can be used to increase sales and to grow businesses
- Understand the fundamentals of the digital marketing
- Understand the elements of the digital marketing plan
- Understand how to get to online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives
Who should apply?
This advanced Microsoft Excel training course is intended for anyone who currently uses Excel for handling data from any business stream. The participants are required to be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel and computing skills.
Candidates preferably having a bachelor's degree are eligible to apply.
Exclusive of 5% SST
Mr. Ehtasham Uddin
Mr. Ehtasham Uddin is an Associate Cost Management Accountant (ACMA) and holds a Master of Computer Science degree. He is currently serving as a Partner with Suntax Finact & Co (a professional tax & financial services firm). He has an exposure of over 8 years in corporate finance and advisory services during which period he remained associated with developing different projects feasibility, business valuation and financial modeling.
Furthermore, he also has more than 10 years of teaching experience in the field of Accounting and Financial Reporting, Management Accounting & Financial Management. He has conducted various workshop and training modules, especially in Computerized Accounting. He is also Microsoft Excel Certified.
2 Days Workshop