The aims of this diploma are to gain understanding of various Enterprise Systems modules and how they are able to be applied in a business context. The courses will present the evolution, components and architecture of Enterprise Systems and help you to understand the benefits of implementing Enterprise Systems and how they can assist organizations to improve their overall efficiency.
Rs.695/ per credit hour*
Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend the Amazon Workshop to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with business skills."
Extremely informative & amazing workshop. We hope to participate in more workshops like this in future."
Business Intelligence and Big Data Visualization is an excellent training program for researchers. Especially, the style of teaching of Sir Imran Batada is extra-ordinary. I really enjoyed it!"
- ERP Essentials
- ERP Financials – I (SAP ERP System)
- ERP Supply Chain – I (Oracle ERP System)
- ERP Financials – II (Oracle ERP System)
- ERP Supply Chain – II (SAP ERP System)
- Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Visualization
ERP Financials – I
- SAP Overview
- Financial Accounting – GL, AP
- Controlling – Cost Center, Internal Order, Profit Center, General
ERP Supply Chain – I
- Oracle Supply Chain - Purchasing
- Oracle Supply Chain - Order Management
ERP Financials – II
- Oracle EBS Essentials
- Oracle Financials - GL
- Oracle Financials - AR
- Oracle Financials - AP
ERP Supply Chain – II
- SAP Material Management MM, Purchasing, Pricing
- SAP Sales Distribution SD, Sales, Delivery, Billing, Pricing
Business Intelligence (BI) and Data VisualizationThis hands-on course will unleash the power of data visualization in business analytics of big data. Participants will learn about the evolution of BI from small to big data use cases. Hands-on session will be conducted with state of the art BI tools (OBI, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.). Participants will actually learn how to translate big data to value through simple, interactive, and action-oriented visualizations.
Through hands-on experience, you'll gain in-depth knowledge of ERP Systems Applications and Products (Oracle & SAP) including:
- Oracle Financials & Supply Chain Modules
- SAP Financials & Supply Chain Modules
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Power BI Interactive Data Visualization Tool
Candidates who've already completed Bachelor's degree with practical / professional skills (Females are encouraged to apply)
Program Fees: PKR/- 105,000 (Including 5% SST)
10% discount is offered if full fee is paid in advance
|Advance Payment Schedule||Total|
|Total fee in Advance (Lumpsum)||PKR/- 94,500|
|Installments Payment Schedule||Total|
|Total Fee (if paid in 3 equal installments)||PKR 35,000||PKR 35,000||PKR 35,000||PKR/- 105,000 (Including 5% SST)|
Processing fees, Test and Exam Fees, Diploma and Transcript. Fees do not include course material, books and stationery.
Admission fees PKR 1000/-
Payment is due upon receipt of the acceptance of participants to the program along with the invoice.
Please ensure that the payment reaches the CICT Office before commencement of the program because seat in the class will only be reserved once the fee is received.
Payment can be made via cheque / bank draft payable to the "Institute of Business Administration, Karachi" at the following address:
Center for Information & Communication Technology (CICT)
IBA, City Campus, Garden/Kayani Shaheed Road, Karachi.
For online payments via credit cards: https://onlinepayment.iba.edu.pk/
- 4 months including 6 courses (per course/24 Training Hours)
- Saturday & Sunday
Mr. Muhammad Rizwan
Muhammad Rizwan provides digital leadership to organizations, from strategy to execution, globally and locally. In his 25+ corporate career, he has worked in both public and private equity spaces with technology-led and digitally-enabled businesses in various management vernaculars, including C-Suite.
His experience includes software offerings from transaction recording to ERP. He has been an official trainer for Oracle ERP (Ebusiness Suite) at Oracle University. More recently, involved in providing businesses actionable intelligence.
He holds a certificate from Stanford University in Machine Learning. A Master Degree from Hamdard. Bachelor's degree in Statistics/Commerce and Information Systems. He also carries an international diploma in Software Engineering.
Currently, heading the information systems at Dollar Industries (Pvt) Ltd. He has worked for HinoPak Motors, Karachi Stock Exchange, CPLC (Car theft software) projects.
Dr. Muhammad Asif Jaffer
Assistant Professor of Accounting & CED, IBA, Karachi
DBA, FCMA (Gold medalist), ACCA
MA (Economics), MSCS (Merit Holder)
Certified SAP Application Associate (CO)
Mr. Shams Naveed Zia
- Directory Enterprise Development at Object Synergy (Jan-2019 to PRESENT)
- Head of IT at Dollar Industries Private Limited. (Jan-2016 to Dec-2018)
- Visiting Faculty at Institute of Business Administration, Karachi (Jan-2007 to PRESENT)
- Head of IT at Hinopak Motors Limited (Jan-2005 to Dec-2016)
- Oracle Developer at State Bank of Pakistan (Jun-2004 to Dec-2005)
- Project Manager at Team Lead at Avior Software (Jan-2000 to Dec-2004)
- Visiting Faculty at PAF-KIET (Jan-2000 to Dec-2007)
- Executive Software Engineer at Millenium Software (Jan-1998 to Dec-2000)
- MBA (MIS), Institute of Business Administration, Karachi - 1997
- MS (Computer science), SZABIST - IN PROGRESS
- BE (Mechanical Engineering), University of Engineering and Technology Lahore - 1995
- Four Months
- Friday 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm