Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. This course will introduce you to Amazon Web Services (AWS) serverless architecture. Through demonstrations and hands-on exercises you'll learn skills in building and deploying serverless solutions.
Using real-world examples of a serverless website, you'll build upon your existing knowledge of the AWS cloud to take advantage of the benefits of modern architectures for greater agility, innovation, and lower total cost of ownership across a range of AWS services, including AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon CloudFront.
16 Sessions (32 Hours)
PKR 25,000/- Exclusive of 5% SST
Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend the Amazon Workshop to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with business skills."
Extremely informative & amazing workshop. We hope to participate in more workshops like this in future."
Business Intelligence and Big Data Visualization is an excellent training program for researchers. Especially, the style of teaching is extra-ordinary. I really enjoyed it!"
- Introduction to AWS Ecosystem
- Develop server less code using AWS Lambda
- Design and develop key/value database using Dynamodb
- Monitor your apps using cloudwatch
- Manage permissions and roles using IAM
- AWS Cloudfront as content delivery network
- Save retrieve your files on AWS Simple Storage Service and implementing different storage policies i.e glacier
- Design, develop and deploy serverless APIs using AWS API Gateways
- Case Study: Cloud Transformation
Following objectives are expected to realize from this course:
- To enable students, understand integrated components of Accounting Information System of a business organization
- To understand and have an exposure to business process in ERP accounting environment using SAP S4 HANA System
- Fundamentals of marketing and with understanding of changing trends and the rise of the digitalization in marketplace
- Effective engagement with customers via social media platforms
- Basics of e-Commerce including: the ideal structure of an eCommerce site, impact of site design on customer transactions
- Development of the online marketing strategy across the digital space
- Understanding & Implementation of a search engine strategy
- Creation and management of a data strategy
- Identification of effective and ineffective strategies for determining the marketing spend
- In-depth grounding in Digital Advertising
- Learn to build your infrastructure in AWS
- Learn the best practices for AWS infrastructure management
- Be able to design, develop and deploy end-to-end web based application
- You will be able to make an informed decision about when and how to apply key AWS services for compute, storage, and database to different use cases.
- Foundational security concepts, including basic concepts such as "least privilege" and the "Shared Responsibility Model."
- Encryption of data at rest, in motion, and best practices for how to store data within and between various AWS services.
Who should apply?
- Proficiency in any one of the programming language Python/Java/Node
- Basic understanding of databases
- Basic understanding on Web APIs
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting
- An interest in the subject
Exclusive of 5% SST
Mr. Mustafa Shiraz Ahmed
Mr. Mustafa Shiraz Ahmed is currently working with the State Bank of Pakistan in the capacity of Joint Director / Divisional Head – Cyber Incident Response Division. With a working and training experience of 20+ years in IT and Cybersecurity, Mr. Mustafa specializes in the fields of Information Security, IT Governance, Digital Forensics and Penetration Testing. He is a PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council Certified Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, and ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor. He holds an MS/M.Phil. degree in Computer Science from SZABIST, and is an MBA Gold Medalist from IBA. He has conducted numerous trainings and workshops on Information Security and is well versed with a diverse range of Information Security domains including IT Security Policy Design and Development, Technology Governance, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment, Penetration Testing, Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Digital Forensics, BCP & Disaster Recovery, Application Security Testing and Network Security.
- Saturday & Sunday (10 am – 01 pm & 2 pm – 5 pm